Alibaug Beach Camping - Revdanda Beach
Revdand beach Itinerary
Check-In Time : 3 PM.
Check-Out Time: 11 AM.
- 3:00 PM – Arrive at Campsite
- 3 PM – 4 PM – Free time, explore campsite and Beach till 4 PM
- 4:00 PM – Orientation and Tent allotment
- 5:00 PM – High Tea and Snacks, Games at Beach
- 7:30 PM – BBQ
- 9:30 PM – 11 PM – Dinner + Music + Bonfire
- 7:00 – 9:00 AM – Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise. Explore Revdanda Fort (Optional)
- 10:00 AM – revdanda beach Leisure time – explore surrounding nature and Beach
- 11:00 AM – Check out
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
About Revdanda Beach Camping:
Revdanda beach is coastal destination located in the Raigad district of Maharashtra, India. The revdanda beach is a haven for nature lovers and birdwatchers. The coastal ecosystem supports a variety of bird species, including migratory birds that visit during the winter months. beach lover enthusiasts can spot a diverse range of avian species and capture beautiful moments in their cameras.
Revdanda Beach is easily accessible from major cities like Mumbai and Pune. It is approximately 130 kilometers from Mumbai and can be reached by road or ferry. The best time to visit is during the winter months from October to February when the weather is pleasant, and the sea is calm.
Places to visit near beach :
Kashid Beach, Alibaug, Kolaba Fort, Kihim Beach, Nagaon Beach, Revdanda Fort, Korlai Fort,
Adventure activities :
Dance, Music, Beach games, Group play, Live music, Event & Entertainment , Bonfire.
Things to Carry :
- Luggage packed in bag
- Towel, Extra Pairs of Clothes
- Drinking water
- Medicines ( If you’re running on medication)
- Sweater, Camera, Phone, Charger
- Toothbrush, paste, Facewash If required
Check out Revdanda Beach location :